This look consisted of a lot of layering but to be honest you could easily skip a few steps! I just used some products that I have pretty much ignored since I purchased them. What I used in order
- Dermablend Cover Creme in Caramel Beige all over the lid and under my eye
- MAC Blackground Paint Pot (black with silver micro glitter) as an intital base over my lid and just up to the crease
- NYX Jumbo pencil in Cottage Cheese (off white) around tear duct
- NYX JUmbo Pencil in pots and pans (silver) on inner third of lid
- NYX Jumbo pencil in Slate (gunmetal grey) on middle third of lid
- NYX jumbo pencil in Black Bean (black) on outer third of lid
- MAC Electra (silver) on inner third of lid
- MAC Knight Eyeshadow (Gunmetal grey) on middle third of lid
- MAC Print Eyeshadow (Dark grey matte) on Outer third of lid
- MAC Black Tied eyeshadow (black with silver glitter) to darken outer v and into the crease
- MAC Saddle (reddish brown) to blend out the edges
- Benefit Spakling eye powder in Merengue (a frosty white) applied wet using Fix+ on a brush
- MAC Liquid Last liner in point black to line top lash line
- Rimmel Sexy Curves mascara on top and bottom lashes
- MAC Fascinating eye kohl (White) on water line
- Urban Decay 24/7 Glide on liner in oil slick (a gunmetal grey with silver glitter) along bottom lashline
- Modelista silver glitter liquid liner applied around tear duct and slightly to the centre of the lid.
This look was super glittery seeing as I used a glittery base, some glitter shadow, glitter pencil liner and glitter liquid liner. It's one of those looks that I would only wear to something like New Years, a costume party or out clubbing if I was wearing all black (and I was 8 years younger). I couldn't capture the glitter on camera properly but it's applied all over the white shadow around my tear duct and it completely highlights your eyes. I've got bangs so the glitter peeks through and looks really pretty and it surprised me how much I liked the look.
The look can easily be toned down by taking away the glitter and using more matte or satin finish shadows and by toning down the intensity of the highlight around the tear duct. On the other hand, it can also easily be amped up by adding some long false lashes and applying more black liner along the bottom lashline and along the waterline. I quite like the look with the white liner on the waterline and I think it gives it a bit of a retro feel that you could play up by using false lashes on the bottom lash line and by intensifying the white liner. Hope you guys like the look!