This is where my fail safe 'natural' eye makeup look comes in. There are days when all I want to do is look glowy and sunkissed and not overly made up. On these days, my favourite way to make my eyes stand out without being over dramatic is by doing the following:
1. I put concealer all over my eyes from lashline to browbone. I use studio scuplt concealer on days like today where I have something to conceal or MAC Prep + Prime eye in Medium on days when all I want to do is even out my lid colour.
2. I then take MAC paint pot in Bare Study and put it on my lid and my crease.
3. Next I take my face powder, usually MAC Mineralize Skin Finish or MAC Studio Fix Powder foundation, and brush it all over my eye from lid to brow bone using a loose fluffy brush.
4. I then curl my lashes using my Shu Uemura eyelash curler and put Max Factor Lash Extension Effect Mascara on my top and bottom lashes. I prefer this mascara on days where I'm going more natural as I think it defines lashes and gives the most beautiful seperation and natural volume of any mascara I've used.
5. Finally I take some NARS Albatross highlighter and put a little bit around my tear duct to open up my eyes a bit more and use a whiteish eyeliner on my water line. Today all I had was the NYX jumbo eye pencil in Cottage Cheese so that's what 's on my water line.
The final result is a natural, glowy eye! Using Bare Study under my powder really works for me because the shimmer of the paint pot still comes through. This eye paired with gorgeous sunkissed cheeks and a bronzey-peach lip will give you the ultimate healthy glow makeup look. I love pairing this look with NARS Gina on my cheek, NARS Albatross as a highlighter and YSL Golden Gloss in Golden Praline on my lips.